|Anything Can Happen|
|Episode Number||5 (15 Overall)|
|Air Date||October 1, 2013|
|Returning Dancer||Kalani (returned because of Abby's Call-Back Card)|
|Top Dancer(s)||Kalani, Gianna|
|Bottom Dancer(s)|| Haley |
| Preceded by|
Vegas Show Stoppers
| Followed by|
Abby decides to mix things up with the theme for the week being "Unconventional." Anything can, and will happen, starting with the remaining dancers battling Abby in a martial arts challenge. The winner's mom gets to decide which dancers land in the bottom three, leading to new fights and some surprise allegiances. To complicate matters further, each dance involves a giant, and sometimes unpredictable, prop.
|Walking the Plank|
I Wanna Go
|Top of the Pyramid|
5-4-3-2-1 Here We Go!
Be What You Want to Be
- Despite claiming not to use it in the previous episode, Abby decided to use her Call-back card in this episode to save Kalani and bring her back into the competition.
- Trinity once again won the challange but instead of getting anything related to the assignments, her mother got to choose the Bottom 3. This instantly gave Trinity immunity for the second week in a row.
- Each routine had a prop: Tyler and Travis had a big pyramid, Ally and McKaylee had a triangle with a trampoline, the trio had various structures, and Gianna and Kalani had a ribbon and another triangle prop.
- Although it was not shown during the routine, Gianna fell to her knees on her duet with Kalani.
- The group challenge used the style Wu-Shu, a form of choreography used in movies for fight scenes.
- This marks the first week where there is no skill.