|Meet Abby's Newest Ultimate Dancer|
|Episode Number||12 (22 Overall)|
|Air Date||November 19, 2013|
|Fourth Place||Kalani Hilliker (eliminated During the group challenge)|
|Third Place||Trinity Inay (eliminated on the final stage show)|
| Preceded by|
Down the Rabbit Hole
| Followed by|
Meet Abby's Newest Ultimate Dancer is the twelfth and final episode of the second season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition as well as the last episode of the show to air to date. It aired on November 19, 2013.
It's finally time to choose this year's Ultimate Dancer. The finalists are so close they can taste it and they'll do anything to win the $100,000 and a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet School in New York. Everything is on the line and every move they make counts. May the best dancer win!
Group Challenge Assignments
|McKaylee||I Danced A Dream|
Halfway to Heaven
(previously performed in Broadway Backstabbers)
(previously performed in Your Worst Nightmare)
|Trinity||Down N' Dirty Divas|
(previously performed in Divas in the House)
(previously performed in Wild West Showdown)
Stage Show Assignments
|All Season 2 Dancers|
(minus Chloe & Sarina)
Dare You To Love
- Maddie Ziegler solo "Survivor" featuring a live performance by Alexx Calise.
- Richy's World - Richy Jackson, accompanied by eight of his dancers
- Sas Solo - Rachelle Rak
- For the group challenge, the final four dancers were instructed to pick a dance from the season to re-perform and were told that the loser would be eliminated. This ended up being Kalani as she fell on her front aerial.
- Trinity was the only girl to perform a dance that was previously a duet as a solo.
- Season 1 cast members Asia Monet Ray, Brianna Haire and Jordyn Jones attended the finale.
- Davis Robertson was a guest judge in this episode.
- Coincidentally, the order that the solos were performed for the group challenged happened to be the order of placing for the final results. (McKaylee went first and won first for the entire show. Gianna went second and received 2nd etc.)
- There is a shot during Rachelle's performance that shows Haley and Ally in the audience which means it was probably taken from another shot as Haley and Ally should have been backstage for the group dance.