| Sharon Jassy
| Gender: || Female
| Home: || California
| Affiliations: || Danceology|
San Diego Dance Centre
| Friends and Family
| Parents: || Unnamed father (deceased)
| Children: || Sarina (daughter)
| Episode Run
| Debut: || Make It Count!
| Eliminated: || Make It Count! (11th)
| Last: || Make It Count!
Sharon Jassy is the mother of Sarina Jassy.
On Abby's Ultimate Competiton
- Her favorite style of dance to watch is lyrical.
- She was the Assistant Vice President at a large, urban university for 25 years before becoming a consultant for higher education institutions.
- She can play the piano and the banjo.
- She was a competitive long distance runner and cyclist for many years.
- Sharon says Sarina’s determination, intellect, incredible work ethic and amazing talent all inspire her.
- Sharon and Sarina were the first to be eliminated in Season 2.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.