Tessa started dancing because, according to her mother, she looked "so damn cute in a tutu." Renee put Tessa in a ballet class and she stuck to it. Her favorite style to dance and watch is contemporary because she finds it most enjoyable to execute, interesting, and moving. If Tessa won the $100,000, Renee would give some to the family for supporting them all the way then the rest would be invested. Some of the money would be invested into a dance clothing line. If Tessa doesn't become a professional dancer, she would like to become a fashion designer.
On Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition
Tessa joined the final fourteen and made it past the Casting Special. Tessa was put in the tap trio with Kyleigh Jai and Tua. She was given a special part but didn't execute it during the dance and blended in. She ended up in the bottom with Tua and was eliminated.
On Dance Moms
For information on Tessa's time on Dance Moms, please follow this link.
|Let the Dancing Begin||Old Hollywood|
Walk of Fame
|Casting Special||Richy's Combo||Unknown|
Push It (La La La La)
Don't Catch Me
|Let the Dancing Begin||Let the Dancing Begin|
Good Girl/Bad Girl
AUDC Episode Results Table
- Tessa's only interview time was her elimination.
- Tessa was one of the only three dancers to participate in a tap trio.
- Tessa and Tua had the least confessional time of the dancers.
- Tessa, Zack, Tua, and Kyleigh Jai never won a challenge and they were the first four to be eliminated.
- Tessa, Kyleigh Jai, and Tua were the first three eliminated and apart of the first and only tap trio.
- She did not return for the finale.
- Tessa is in the ninth grade.
|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Galleries • Guides • Songs • Videos|